The simplest way to describe how I felt recently is depressed. For multiple reasons.
But, it’s March 1st and the 1st of anything always inspires me to just start over.
It’s been a great day because last night I wrote down “To-dos” during March. To keep myself busy and not have time to get depressed.
Here they are!
- Whenever I’m hungry after dinner, do a short 10 minute workout.
- Lift weights every night! 100 reps per arm.
- Try to complete 3 assignments for Health class a week.
- Record a reading video for Anthony 2-3 times a week.
- Fill out 1-2 job applications a week!
- learn 5 new spanish words a day and write them down in my iPod notes.
- Blog twice a week!
- Do atleast 30 mins of work outs a day before dinner.
- Take my biotin pills!
- Clean my room every Friday!
- Thursday nights = Movie night
- Every night write down 5 good things you liked that day. Keep all of these in the same place!
- Twice a week give myself a homemade facial!
- Once a week do a hair mask!
- Take good quality progress pics every day!
- Do 1 good drawing a week!
- Every day write a paragraph in a notebook for Anthony.
PS. Something excited is happening March 31st. 31 more days <3 So excited.